We have found that our clients appreciate our personal service. We try to tailor our services to meet the specific needs of our clients. Whether it means a quick turn-around time for urgent appraisal assignments, providing additional information in our appraisal reports, or simply answering questions, we make an effort to give you the service you need. In all cases, we make an effort to provide the most accurate, well-supported appraisal reports which meet the highest industry standards. Our reports are clearly written, understandable, and meet or exceed the Uniform Standards of Professional Practice that governs the appraisal practice. If you have any questions regarding your appraisal after you've read the report, we encourage you to contact us!
We offer a combination of Conventional and FHA Appraisals, secure on-line ordering and credit card processing, and full EDI capability.
With our knowledge of the residential real estate mortgage business, advanced technology, and consistently fast turn-around time, we are one of the most trusted names in the appraisal business.
We provide appraisal services for all sorts of situations. No matter what the reason, we customize an appraisal to meet your specific needs.
Below is an overview and description of the typical types of appraisals we provide.
- A tool designed to offer Realtors and sellers informal data on market values and perceptions as an aid to a more successful marketing of property.
Mortgage Financing and Credit
- Used to acquire financing on the purchase of property, the construction of new properties, or to establish a line of credit on an existing property.
- These appraisals are generally performed for the establishing of real property values in the settlement of estates or in estate planning.
- These appraisals are performed for the establishing of real estate property values in the settlement of divorce.
Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) Removal
- Appraisal used to remove the PMI payments when the loan-to-value ratio has been met.